Friday, January 24, 2014

Rigatoni with Creamy Red Pepper-Feta Sauce

Rigatoni with Creamy Red Pepper-Feta Sauce

Happy Friday (almost Saturday), everyone! I just returned from my second week-long trip to Boston in a row, and I'm so pumped to sleep in my own bed, spend time with James, and eat some home cooked food...before turning around and going back for one final week on Sunday.

I'm sharing this fast, healthy, and super delicious pasta over on Stefanie's blog today while she spends time with her new baby! While I have not had the pleasure of meeting Stefanie in person yet, I can tell from her sense of humor and fondness for cocktails that we'd get along just famously. Needless to say, I was super stoked to pitch in and share a recipe while she adjusts to mom-hood.

Head on over to Sarcastic Cooking for the recipe!

9 comments:

  1. Hello, gorgeous pasta. This is everything I want in a pasta dish - it looks amazing! Also, I'm pretty sure your blog design hasn't changed, but I didn't realize how adorable it is until today. I literally stared at your banner on top for at least thirty seconds thinking, "This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and comforting. great photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delish. I always crave stuff like this when I come home post business travel. Hope Boston is treating you well! I've got tons of restaurant recs if you need 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Allie! Tomorrow is actually my final night in Boston, but next time I'll hit you up for recs for sure!

      Delete
  4. Roasted red peppers and pasta are meant to be together, and feta cheese on anything is a good idea. Love the bright happy color too! Safe travels my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and try to respond to questions as soon as possible. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, and will not show up immediately. Anonymous comments will not be published, so please be friendly and leave your name!

Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio